SW Dec classes???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bugchaser

Anyone have any information on how many classes they are planning for Dec? Just trying to figure out where the folks from the Oct DB will fall in.

I can tell you this...I was in the SEP DB and don't have a class yet...so i am guessing OCT DB will be next year. They told us DEC for the SEP DB...I hope that helps.

December 13th, and the 27th. Just two classes. There is also a class on Nov. 29th. I'm also in sept. board and still waiting. The Nov. class is already filled.

I heard 100 pilots to be put through training in Dec. That number seemed high, but they may be in the process of adding a few more classes TBA soon.

Edited to add: The pilot that told me this could have meant 100 total pilots to be trained for the rest of the year. So that could be Nov and Dec classes combined. Either way, that's a lot of pilots going through the school house in the not too distant future.

Last edited:
heard 3 classes in november, and starting december 15th: one class every week for 5 weeks going into the new year..but its what i "heard"...

Heard the same rumor two days ago in the training center. Seems that most of the aircraft deliveries for 2007 are very front loaded, majority in first quarter. They will need lotsa fresh new hires on the line early 2007. FWIW

Trying to debate when to quit my current postion. Can anyone else in the December classes telll me when your interview dates were ?

ChEERS

Latest resources

Back