SUS opening

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

lazyace75

Aero Charter, Inc. currently has an opening within the flight department. We are in need of pilots for our BE200 aircraft, both PIC and SIC positions.

Please print and complete the "Pilot Application" found on our website and submit it via fax at 636-449-5135 (no cover sheet is required) at your earliest convenience. A link directly to the application is located here:

http://www.aerocharter.com/files/Pilot_Application.pdf

Aero Charter currently operates Hawker, Sabreliner, King Air, Navajo, and Baron aircraft. A very competitive medical, dental, 401(k), vacation, and profit sharing benefits package is available.

If you would like to know more about Aero Charter, Inc., refer to our website at:

www.aerocharter.com

If the "Pilot Application" link does not work for some reason, you can access the application through the website.

No phone calls please

Last edited:
Any good/bad/ indifferent info about this company? Anyone? Anyone?

I don't know much about QOL there, but I turned down a job there seven years ago. The reason I did is because the pay was mediocre and in my opinion it was not a career position. If you need to build time and move on and don't mind the low pay it might be for you. For the record my opinions are based on what I saw seven years ago.

I used to work there. Good group of people to work with. The CP was great (BRAWWWW)! It is a family run operation for the most part but done so professionally. Pay is probably a little low at the start but comes up pretty fast if the merit is there. There was room to advance quickly if you put forth the effort. The only draw back was they did not have a very good handle on a schedule. On call all the time with a lot of, "get out of bed and hurry to the airport." Only way around it is to hire more pilots. From what I understand they fly a lot more since I left. Also, a lot of the guys that I few with 3-4 years ago are still there which speaks well for the Aero Charter. As far as a 135 operation they were first class.

I don't know for sure. I would imagine 135 PIC minimums. Give it a shot. Like I said, it is a great place to work.

aren't all the regional airlines now hiring pilots with only 500 tt and 50 multi? I would imagine the pay would be comparable to what Aero Charter pays, so what would be the impetus to go to an Aero Charter vs. a Chitauqua, Mesa, etc...?

I'm not for or against either side, just wanting people's opinions....

aren't all the regional airlines now hiring pilots with only 500 tt and 50 multi? I would imagine the pay would be comparable to what Aero Charter pays, so what would be the impetus to go to an Aero Charter vs. a Chitauqua, Mesa, etc...?

I'm not for or against either side, just wanting people's opinions....

Uh, no. We're actually starting our piston guys around 2X what the regionals pay and our upgrade time is fairly quick. We have full bennies, 401k, and profit sharing as well. Great benefits for a small company.

Plus you're home a ton more than if you were at a regional.

Latest resources

Back