• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Surfing Peru

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, where were ya a couple months ago when I had a jillion questions? Get that site up and running and let's have some surf travel fun.

P.S. That's no way to treat a fine, Korean blanket!

Hey, where were ya a couple months ago when I had a jillion questions? Get that site up and running and let's have some surf travel fun.

P.S. That's no way to treat a fine, Korean blanket!

Did you see one of those peruvian bamboo surf boards that you sit on? I hear they are extremely hard to ride. They go back 1000s of years.

But nuff about surfin, how were the peruanas? :pimp:

Did you see one of those peruvian bamboo surf boards that you sit on? I hear they are extremely hard to ride. They go back 1000s of years.
I saw pictures of them, but didn't see any in person. Funny, I was watching a movie called Longboard Fever the other night and a guy had one at Malibu and pretty much couldn't control the thing.....looks like some sort of fin would help out with that. This movie also had model surfers these guys were using in waves. Way cool!

Peruanas? Is that what they call those squatty, fat things with the sweaters and 10-gallon cowboy hats that look like they just walked out of a coffee field? Man, outside of the city (which is where we spent most of our time), the women were pretty fuggly.

Sweet!!! Chicama seems like an unreal wave, (goofy-foot as well :pimp:). What was the water temp? I guess A.A. treated your boards nice?
Spirit will have non-stop service FLL-LIM starting in late June. Might hit you up on some intel.
Glad to see you had safe/surf-filled trip.
Post some more pics!

dave

Sweet!!! Chicama seems like an unreal wave, (goofy-foot as well :pimp:). What was the water temp? I guess A.A. treated your boards nice?
Spirit will have non-stop service FLL-LIM starting in late June. Might hit you up on some intel.
Glad to see you had safe/surf-filled trip.
Post some more pics!

dave

Spirit going to LIM is pretty sweet!

Latest resources

Back