• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SureJet (a.k.a ASA) server crash

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Couldn't they just pull it off the web so those at home couldn't complain and leave it on company computers for the purpose of doing business. For it to be completely down for the entire day this seems like a more plausable explanation.

Message from the Airline: AUGUST PILOT BID CLOSE
Pilot PBS bid close is extended until 01:00 a.m. on the 15th.

Message from the Airline: AUGUST PILOT BID CLOSE
Pilot PBS bid close is extended until 01:00 a.m. on the 15th.

now why are they doing that? Flica has nothing to do with this name change or ourasa. they'll use any excuse to cover their incompetentcy won't they :(

now why are they doing that? Flica has nothing to do with this name change or ourasa. they'll use any excuse to cover their incompetentcy won't they :(

Put down the spraypaint laden sock and breathe...

Not everything is a conspiracy.

Apparently the work computers are the only ones working. They silenced us

To MGMT.

Take a note.

If the company computers crash because of the STRONG visceral response from the employees due to a company name change.........it is a miserable, horrible name.......it's not that we aren't being team players.......it's truly a horrible name we will be saddled with for many years to come.

If these people are the ones responsible for the well being of my company.....my career...I am more afraid than ever...

Pulling the handle as soon as I can

Originally Posted by COOPERVANE
Any Idea how Delta LOVES it? Or do you think a few phone calls were made wanting to know what kind of horse shirt is going on?

I'm pretty sure Delta couldn't care less. They don't want their passengers to know who we are anyway. If we're too embarrassed to utter the name in public it would work towards that objective.

Delta's response was in the form of a "smack down" by a 767 at Boston's Logan International around 730pm EDT yesterday...

:smash:

:eek:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back