• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SureJet (a.k.a ASA) server crash

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A Billion in revenue and they cant spend a little to hire a consultant to work with our marketing people. They didn't even use a focus group.

B, B, But.... we consulted 500 FRONT LINE EMPLOYEES!!

B, B, But... We're a SUper REgional..........get it? See...freshman marketing at it's best. Your gonna LOVE it when you get it 24 hours from now.

They REALLY think they are clever and we are so stupid that we'll get it in 24 hours and say "OOOOOOOOOHHHH.....I get it now!!!!"

Any Idea how Delta LOVES it? Or do you think a few phone calls were made wanting to know what kind of horse shirt is going on?

I think they got input from employees before putting it together, but I don't think they tested the finished product on any employees or even people off the street before the reveal.

If they did, it was their peers in the GO who are as out of touch with the business end of an airline as they.

Any Idea how Delta LOVES it? Or do you think a few phone calls were made wanting to know what kind of horse shirt is going on?

I'm pretty sure Delta couldn't care less. They don't want their passengers to know who we are anyway. If we're too embarrassed to utter the name in public it would work towards that objective.

Good thing I had no swaps to do today? WTF they need to get the website up and running!

I'm pretty sure Delta couldn't care less. They don't want their passengers to know who we are anyway. If we're too embarrassed to utter the name in public it would work towards that objective.

I agree, but if we were named "riskyjet" or "2nd lowest bidderjet" I think they would have a problem with their pax seeing "flight operated by riskyjet airlines" on their tickets.

Latest resources

Back