• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MarineGrunt said:
Must have been a Marine pilot... :cool: :pimp:

I knew it, F-22 air-to-air is supect!!

I bet F-22 CAS sux also.

;)

US Marine fighter pilots with the oldest technology will always defeat USAF fighter pilots with the newest technolgy. It's all about the culture.

Last edited:
US Marine fighter pilots....will always defeat USAF fighter pilots
:puke:

Now if an AF guy said that we'd be slammed for the rest of the thread.

MAGNUM!! said:
Hey Dave, how does the Marine culture compare with the SEAL culture? I mean, you've done 'em both right?

Negative MAGNUM!! not me. USN only.

But there is a SEAL who detached, joined the Marines to go through Naval fligh training and got Hornets. I don't know him but I believe he is still active duty. He, my little AF friend, is one hot-******************** dude.

I have had the frequent and extreme pleasure of working with Jarheads; no organization in the history of the world is a more effective killing force.

I wish Sec. Rumsfield would focus on upgrading all Grunts to the level of US Marines, instead of trying to expand SpecOps. There aren't enough guys that can get through training fast enough.

SpecOps is too limited and too specialized to win the war. It takes hard-core Grunts from the Army and Marines to attack, occupy the territory and win the war. Every one else just supports the Grunts, including you and me.

Last edited:
DaveGriffin said:
US Marine fighter pilots with the oldest technology will always defeat USAF fighter pilots with the newest technolgy. It's all about the culture.

Such a dumb comment I don't even know where to begin.

DaveGriffin said:

The culture of "where's the boat?" and "nice trap, dude!" translates to good warfighting skills?

How does this work?

DaveGriffin said:
Negative MAGNUM!! not me. USN only.

But there is a SEAL who detached, joined the Marines to go through Naval fligh training and got Hornets. I don't know him but I believe he is still active duty. He, my little AF friend, is one hot-******************** dude.

I have had the frequent and extreme pleasure of working with Jarheads; no organization in the history of the world is a more effective killing force.

I wish Sec. Rumsfield would focus on upgrading all Grunts to the level of US Marines, instead of trying to expand SpecOps. There aren't enough guys that can get through training fast enough.

SpecOps is too limited and too specialized to win the war. It takes hard-core Grunts from the Army and Marines to attack, occupy the territory and win the war. Every one else just supports the Grunts, including you and me.

If you don't know him, how do you know he's such a hot-******************** dude? Could it be you're talking out of your ass....again?

That said, I do agree with your comments about the USMC. I wish all the services were more like them.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back