• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Super Bowl

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We have two jets going to PTK. Pentastar(Million Aire) has great services, and a descent size ramp.

Discount parking at Murray and the Hood at DET, take the hub caps off of your airplane. Only kidding. I have heard their may be hangar space availalbe at YIP

Signature at DET will be operating out of the old airline terminal. AND they are going to stay over there until the current digs are finished being renovated!! We go there all the time. Neighborhood sucks (but they are putting some dollars into the airport entrance and exit areas...trying to dress it up for everyone. Something tells me they will be parking people on the airline terminal ramp as well as their current ramp. And probably down alongside the hangars and probably on rwy 25/7.

Man I hope I don't have to go! (keeping fingers crossed!)

G100driver said:
Are you? ;)

Maybe now you can get some respect.

Don't know that I am going, but needles to say every piece of equipment that we can get in the air will be there at one time or another. Personally, I want to take the Otter there!

Fortunately I'm not going this year.

I do, however, have 4 King-N/S hotel rooms at the Double Tree @ DTW for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night.

Who wants them? and how much are you willing to pay?

I see on Ebay that 1 star hotel rooms are going for $1500 for a four night minimum.

Spooky 1 said:
Don't know that I am going, but needles to say every piece of equipment that we can get in the air will be there at one time or another. Personally, I want to take the Otter there!

But what about the boat(s)? The lake is beautiful this time of year.......

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back