• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Sunoco Corp flight dept

airmack

Total Time
2 mins
Just curius if anyone had any info on the Sunono Flight dept. out of PHL. Thanks.

GIVDrvr

Total Time
10000+
This info is a little dated but, as of 12 months ago it was a good shop. Two BE300s and a DA50 if I remember. Department manager was good people,
good QOL, pay,etc. I know some people in the neighboring hangers at PHL..if you have something more specific in mind say so and I will make some calls.

Flywrite

Total Time
As of 10 months ago they had a Falcon 900, a Falcon 20 and a KA300. They share a facility with GSK Pharm. and have some nice folks. Sorry, dont know a thing about pay or schedule, but the pilots I spoke with casually seemed pretty happy.

Jeff Helgeson

Total Time
Good QOL

I have heard they get the schedule the week before. All business flying, no personal vacation trips, very little weekend flying.

I have considered hanging up my MD80 wings to work there, but my timing has always been off.

Good luck!

flyin4pennies

Total Time
+4000
With as much profit oil companies are making on gas nowadays, it wouldn't suprise me if they had a couple of corperate A380's on order.

Good luck!! It would be nice to hear that someone benifited from the oil companies doing so well.

FlyFlyFly

Registered Offender
Total Time
I met some of their pilots at MDW a few eeks ago. Great guys very nice. The Falcon 20 they have just got finished with 731s and ProLine avionics. A very sweet bird, and I am sure a hoot to fly.

We spent most of the time talking about the Falcon and what a pain the PHL ground controllers are.