sunglasses

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

skypine69

Alright....I know that all the regionals are desperate for pilots, but for gods sake take the pretty sunglasses off your head when you are walking around the job fairs and talking to prospective employers!!!!

OK...i feel better.

Alright....I know that all the regionals are desperate for pilots, but for gods sake take the f$%*ing sunglasses off your head when you are walking around the job fairs and talking to prospective employers!!!!

OK...i feel better.

Im glad you do!!

Alright....I know that all the regionals are desperate for pilots, but for gods sake take the f$%*ing sunglasses off your head when you are walking around the job fairs and talking to prospective employers!!!!

OK...i feel better.
Hey,

Give these guys a break. They are professionals. They are the cream of the crop. The sacrifices they have made are far more than you or any one of us have made. Have some respect for their supreme knowledge, dedication, and pilot skill.

:puke:

/sarcasm

How about wearing them on the back of your head? Saw that this past summer, as well as the Marcel Luske style from the World Series of Poker. But then again, it was a Freedom pilot both times. :rolleyes:

OK...i feel better.
Wouldn't it be a GOOD thing to have these guys wearing sunglasses on their head while walking around the job fairs and talking to prospective employers. After all, if this is egregious behavior, would it help weed them out easily? Why would you object to that?

Dude, My sunglasses are the oakleys with ear buds. How am I supposed to listen to my ipod without wearing my sunglasses? :pimp:

OK...i feel better.

what were you doing at the job fair?

Latest resources

Back