• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SunCountry

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Funny how this has nothing to do with the original title of "Sun Country" I thought pilots could stay on task. Get out your ADHD meds and stick to the topic. ;) Little old Sun Country will not be bought by SWA, it will be bought by a small deep pocketed private buyer, not an airline.

Last edited:
Kp

Maybe they live in Oakland and didn't like the commute to Atlanta.

Yeah. I'm sure that's it.

:pimp:

Little old Sun Country will not be bought by SWA, it will be bought by a small deep pocketed private buyer, not an airline.
So, your saying it could be bought by a couple of WN CAs? :D

As someone who turned down a class at SWA....get over yourselves. Yes it is a great airline, but there have been many great airlines. I want to know who is going after Suncountry?

Jj

Every time you post some unintelligent little a$$-ki$$ing post like this

owned....
when someone else posts something that supports your tiny little world view and your junior high sense of humor - I get a picture in my mind of those two dogs from the loonie tune cartoons, Spike and Chester. Guess which one you remind me of?

http://www.cvrick.com/cv_rick/images/2007/08/19/spike_chester.gif

Who is the conductor of this fun filled ride? I'm thinking if you have anything to do with it the AirTran guys will pass.

What is your end goal with all these wacko posts?

I'm just hoping that the AirTran pilots don't get greedy and that they will benefit from the amazing luck that has shined on them. It looks like they may blow it. I can't imagine being stuck at AirTran which as an airline wasn't going anywhere, and to be given the chance to fly at Southwest.

Just a few months before the announcement came out, AirTran guys on here were literally begging for a staple. Now look at them. Sad.

Southwest is my favorite airline to ride on and I hope that the AirTran guys don't screw that up because of greed.

Maybe they live in Oakland and didn't like the commute to Atlanta.

i know of a couple swa pilots that live in, or in close proximity, to atl. if i'm not mistaken after they got on at swa i don't think any of them put in apps with aai.

can you name 5 pilots that may have left swa for aai?
(i didn't want to take a chance with just one, some of us make some pretty interesting decisions. i.e. the dude who left swa for frontier yrs ago for a piece of tail. he's no longer with the piece, and, well we know the rest of that story.)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back