Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Skycam

Ruprecht...NO!
Wondering if anyone can clue me in as to what Sun Country's plans/goals are for the future regarding expansion, recalling furloughed pilots, future hiring...things like that. I'm especially interested since they sit at the top of my wish list. Thank you!

Your an idiot. The CEO is in jail. Enough said.

Careful, you might be called an idiot yourself. The CEO is Stan Gadek formerly of Air Tran, not in jail, in fact still running the company. Our owner is in jail for things unrelated to SCA, he is accused of running a Ponzi scheme, which was the biggest in US history up until Madoff. We went into bankruptcy to protect ourselves from the criminal activities of our owner, not because of any flawed business plan. That being said, I don't think we will have much growth or oppurtunities to bring back furloughees, let alone hire.

Last edited:
Careful, you might be called an idiot yourself. The CEO is Stan Gadek formerly of Air Tran, not in jail, in fact still running the company. Our owner is in jail for things unrelated to SCA, he is accused of running a Ponzi scheme, which was the biggest in US history up until Madoff. We went into bankruptcy to protect ourselves from the criminal activities of our owner, not because of any flawed business plan. That being said, I don't think we will have much growth or oppurtunities to bring back furloughees, let alone hire.

Sorry to hear that. Thanks for the honest, insult-free reply. all the best to you guys.

Skycam, Schafjet gave you one side of the story. I'll give you a more positive spin. We just temporarily recalled 10. We just finished proving runs for etopps 120 & 180 certification. Plans are to come out of bankruptcy in the first quarter of 2010. We will make money in 2009, for the second year in a row.

Your an idiot. The CEO is in jail. Enough said.

For someone that doesn't know the difference between something as elementary as your vs you're, I wouldn't be calling others names.:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back