• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sun Country

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am also looking for an update. Are people on furlough? Any growth? Bankruptcy status? Hiring? I am just now starting to look into them. Thanks.

All furloughees are back on property. Upgrades or should I say requals for the first time in 3 years. And dare I mention, SCA hired 8 pilots in December. One new hire was a Shuttle Commander (no joke, really) and the rest were very experienced pilots.

We keep hearing that we are coming out of bankruptcy, but it never seems to happen. We also get a lot of rumors of a sale of SCA, but again, it never seems to happen.

What is the best way to apply?

I don't know anyone, but there has to be a another way to apply besides a rec. After all, if you don't apply your chances of getting called are generally zero.

Go to suncountry.com look under employment and requirements are there. Just send a resume to Todd LaSalle the chief pilot.

Thank you as well Fredthead. Appreciated. It took a little digging, but I found it.

Whats the quality of life like at Sun Country?
- Are all the trips day trips (MSP-MCO-MSP?) Whats reserve life like?
- Do you guys usually credit over guarantee?
- You guys in negotiations (are the FO rates on APC accurate?)
- Is Sun Country going to continue to hire a few here and there?

I know thats a couple of random questions but thanks to anyone that answers them. From the outside looking in it looks like a great place to fly, especially if you are local in the MSP area.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back