Sun Country Airlines Hiring First Officers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do you have to pay for your own type?

Type is not required to get the job, however, they do not type you until you go for upgrade to Captain. No paying for a type. I never have and now I can reasonably say, I never will pay for a type.

You say that there are quite a few that commute, do they have lines that are commutable or do they allow trip trades? I've heard it is a great place to work. Any idea when they are going to interview? Thanks alot.

You say that there are quite a few that commute, do they have lines that are commutable or do they allow trip trades? I've heard it is a great place to work. Any idea when they are going to interview? Thanks alot.

Trips are commutable and they do allow trip trading. Interviews are starting in March for spring classes. Plenty of info on this site if you just do the research.

Just got the "Thanks, but we're not hiring at this time email" when I submitted my resume last night.

I got this and just sent my resume,

Thank you for your interest in Sun Country Airlines. We are pleased to confirm that we have received your e-mail. Qualified applicants will be contacted directly. We are unable to provide informative interviews or interviews for positions not yet posted. Resumes will be kept on file for six months. For more information about employment opportunities we encourage you to visit our website at www.suncountry.com. Again, thank you for your interest. Sun Country Airlines

Whats up?

Latest resources

Back