Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Suggestions on getting to SXM, St. Martin?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Porch

Any suggestions on getting to SXM, St. Martin in Feb? Just wondering if anyone has any good tips! Thanks..

Didn't know where else to post this on this board.

Try an airplane. Long swim. Just kidding.

Delta out of ATL. Continental out of Newark. What are you looking for?

Looking for the easiest way to get out there, and the cheapest if we buy full fare tickets. My gal is a f/a (of course) and were not sure if we should buy full fair and just forget the stand by bull. Thanks again

It's season down there, so check loads first. But, I have always had luck using American out of Miami (ZED pass). Spirit also goes out of FLL now, too.

Check out Apple Vacations or Funjet Vacations. You may be on a supplemental or scheduled carrier, but air will be cheaper.

Go on JB. 5 jump seats (2 up front and 3 in the back). If the lady is an FA she can also jump. 1 flight a day leaves around 10 am from JFK.

US Air out of PHL and CLT will get you there as well.

Go on JB. 5 jump seats (2 up front and 3 in the back). If the lady is an FA she can also jump. 1 flight a day leaves around 10 am from JFK.

No cockpit JS international on JB unless you are a JB pilot. The cabin jumpseats are available, but call ahead to list and pay the taxes, makes it easier on the airport people.

Our fare to SXM is affordable, like under $200 each way from what I've seen, so it isn't expensive if you have to buy a ticket one way.

There are alot of good options to get there, it just depends on where you are flying from.

Latest resources

Back