Successful Stop-Loss Waiver Template?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Got the waiver

Just got my stoploss waiver approved. If you want a copy send me a message. It took way more than the 30 days ACC was promising.

Need a Template

I'm also getting ready to submit my package. I'd also appreciate any templates that have worked lately.

thanx

Waiver template

Beechdriver32,
Any chance I could get your template? I tried emailing you direct but it wouldn't let me.... Thanks!

I have collected several types of successful packages. Send me a PM and I'll email the "sanitized" documents to you.

Approved!

USAFE aproved my Stop-Loss waiver, but only because I got hired by AFR. No fancy footwork other than that required. My WG/CC and OG/CC have been VERY fair and understanding about this. They even pushed to get USAFE on board with this policy.

As long as you're staying in the Total Force, there is no good reason for you to not be approved (not arguing the legality of stop loss in the first place), except for maybe low experience levels in the fighter squadrons. But then, that's an AF problem that should be addressed by other means, not "cured" by stop-loss.

Good luck to all. Hope you get your waivers soon!

Shaggy

Stop-loss Waiver Approved

I'm a current Tweet guy (Tanker MWS) and my waiver was approved as well. I have a ANG guard job, and I think that as far as AETC goes, staying part of the "total force" is the key to getting the approval. All the guys at my base with reserve or guard jobs have had their waivers approved.

Latest resources

Back