Subpart K

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

yosemite

So what is the latest gossip on Subpart K? Anyone gotten a look at the NBAA proposal that was submitted to the FAA? Any idea if they are really trying to make it look like Part 135 or something lesser? When is it supposed to take effect? How will it change the Frac business?

Was talking to a FSDO buddy of mine about it last month and he indicated they are having manpower problems just getting folks to sign on to the rulemaking project.

So how about talking about something besides one another's employers? 8^)

From industry mags. it looks like the final proposal is being submitted this mo., but it could be another 6 mo. min. to finalize it as regulation. I don't think it will affect the fractionals too much, since the major ones have already adopted most standards of 135 and management. Perhaps more maintenance/equipment requirements will come up. Really looking forward to some of the corresponding revisions to the 135 regs.

nbaa site

Try taking a look at the NBAA website, I've researched the subpart K before and found a lot of info regarding it on the site. Take care and good luck.

AeroDMB

Latest resources

Back