• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Stupid Colgan Pilot Group!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's great in theory, but it will never happen. Remember, the whole reason the Q came into existence was so that they could always use 11/29, fly lower and relieve every last bit of congestion at EWR. They won't be sitting in the Ballpark, 30 deep. Larry promised.

Nice to see another Glen Beck fan on board....
He's my "write in" Prez. candidate vote!

Flying jets is more boring than flying the 1900. The 1900 was an airplane that weak pilots couldnt hide in well. The 1900 changed my whole perspective on life. I felt with the hungry hot tired people of the world after flying that thing. Remember CA1900?

I'm still living it.....but not for long........ I remember you folks from the fine days of the microhub....ahh the memories. Those were some of the best flying days I've had. Gonna miss these tired birds.

That's great in theory, but it will never happen. Remember, the whole reason the Q came into existence was so that they could always use 11/29, fly lower and relieve every last bit of congestion at EWR. They won't be sitting in the Ballpark, 30 deep. Larry promised.

Especially now that the FAA is capping the number of operations at EWR.

Seems 11/29 for the Q has been working pretty well actually. The major problem with any turbo-prop is ATC will always move you out of the way for jet traffic even if everyone does 250 below 10,000. At altitude the problem is even more pronounced. When Mesaba had the Avro RJ-85 ATC would constantly reroute them when at altitude because they were so much slower than everyone else.

As far as relieving the congestion I don't know there's a cure for that at EWR...

Problem in that corridor is that we ALL fly low on the shorter legs. And no, there is no cure for congestion at any of the NYC area airports.

the q400 is quality time. if they want to work for peanuts to get quality time that is okay. it is a stepping stone for the big boys thats all. once at the big boys you will make the big bucks.
example. big boys=big bucks

just my 2 bents.

mav

the q400 is quality time. if they want to work for peanuts to get quality time that is okay. it is a stepping stone for the big boys thats all. once at the big boys you will make the big bucks.

just my 2 bents.

mav

Hey mav, what is a co-captain?

just my 2 bents.

mav

Where the hell you been? You gotta be a green card holder. Because you havent been in the country the last 10 years.

Let me get you up to speed!

Big Boys=big bucks 10 years ago!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back