Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Student Arrested After Pilot Uniform Found...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ATR-DRIVR said:
"In the country illegally"....sorry, enough said.

Agree, Boot the SOB out of here with a message to the others like him/her...we are not going to take this BS anymore....profiling you bet, lets call it what it is, especially if here without a visa or sponsor..

Agree, Boot the SOB out of here with a message to the others like him/her...we are not going to take this BS anymore....profiling you bet, lets call it what it is, especially if here without a visa or sponsor..

Wait, in the country illegally? Let's give him food stamps, medicaid, free schooling and anything else we can think of. But by all means, do not let anyone in who will pay taxes and contribute to our GDP.

NEDude said:
Wait, in the country illegally? Let's give him food stamps, medicaid, free schooling and anything else we can think of. But by all means, do not let anyone in who will pay taxes and contribute to our GDP.

Too bad he didn't live New Orleans, he could have gotten a $2000 debit card to pay for the stuff.

The video "How an Airline Captain should think and act" is this for real?

Chapter 1. melting down hotel soap to make home size bars.

Chapter 2. flight attendants are like dog poop, the older they get, the easier they are to pick up.

I have to laugh. Anyone who would buy this video should be deported just out of respect for our gene pool.

DC-8_FR8 said:
The video "How an Airline Captain should think and act" is this for real?

Chapter 1. melting down hotel soap to make home size bars.

Chapter 2. flight attendants are like dog poop, the older they get, the easier they are to pick up.

I have to laugh. Anyone who would buy this video should be deported just out of respect for our gene pool.

I actually watched this video about 14 years ago when it was a free gift at the NIFA SAFECON in Louisiana. Sporty's would give the competitors free stuff at the competitions that nobody wanted to buy. They gave us an electronic checklist one year. It was a good way to unload a bunch of unwanted merchandise and write it all off as a donation.

As for the video...it stars a Delta captain. What a geek. I remember him saying that wearing a clip-on tie was unprofessional!

Flylo: what exactly does "orientated" mean?

GP

NYCPilot said:
Odd that the article does not mention whether he was a flight student or not. It is possible that he bought these training videos in preparation to learn how to fly. He may also be a Private Pilot working on advanced ratings and may have a side thing where he sits right seat as a warm body for experience and needs to wear the outfit. The article is very selective in what facts are included or excluded. Sporty's offers an array of DVD's all of which he probably had in his possession, but they thought the title of "How an Airline Captain Should Look and Act" would be more intersting to mention.

How would any company disburse $3000 worth of merchandise without accepting payment? Did he cancel or dispute the credit card charge? Why would he attract attention if had evil designs, especially in this climate. I don't doubt that this person may have some malicious intentions.

Hope more comes out about the story. All we need is more restrictions on student pilots.
You have to be putting us on.
He had an airline uniform.
Illegal alien from Egypt, ( hmmm, what was Atta's country, again?)
You said yourself, doesn't mention if he was a flight student. How does this "restrict" student pilots?
Let me guess, "Hilary for President" Committee?

GuppyPuppy Flylo: what exactly does "orientated" mean? GP[/QUOTE said:
From the "New Webster's Dictionary and Thesaurus of the English Language".

or-i-ent ('ori:ent, 'ouri:ent) v.t. //to turn or guide in a specified direction//

or-i-en-tate (o'ri:enteit, o'uri:enteit) pres. part. or-i-en-tat.ing past and past part. or-i-en-tat-ed v.t. to orient [fr. F. orienter]

:) Happy to help.

Flylo said:
From the "New Webster's Dictionary and Thesaurus of the English Language".

or-i-ent ('ori:ent, 'ouri:ent) v.t. //to turn or guide in a specified direction//

or-i-en-tate (o'ri:enteit, o'uri:enteit) pres. part. or-i-en-tat.ing past and past part. or-i-en-tat-ed v.t. to orient [fr. F. orienter]

:) Happy to help.

Dude-

Thanks...I always thought it was "oriented".

Peace.

GP

Latest resources

Back