• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Stuck mic stories!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, just wow. That is crap that an airline crew would be acting like that on short final.

Was on about 5 mile final to CLT, already cleared to land when Piedmont checks in behind us. We hear him read back "cleared to land" and then there is a brief pause and we hear "dude I just fu#$@ng tagged you." He then says "I just fu#*#ed you again, that's twice, once in the front hole and once in the back hole." This goes on until we land when all we hear is "clitoris, clitoris, clitoris, clitoris..." going on until we clear the runway and call ramp. Mic was still stuck when we called ramp and never figured out what ensued after the mic was unstuck. All true and there were about 15 airplanes waiting for takeoff on 36L that got to witness the event.​

That's Hilarious!

Not exactly a stuck mike but I did give the "Welcome Aboard" speech to the JAX Tower and Ground early one morning. They said I did a nice job but suggested the PAX might want to know the wx and flying time. CA got a good laugh also.

Two years ago on PHL Clearance Delivery freq... maybe not a stuck mic, but freaking hilarious nonetheless. Busy day on Clnc freq, then suddnely... an extended (approx 2 minute) version of the Magnum PI theme song completely uninterrupted. Song ended, clearance requests resumed, and not a single person remarked. It was priceless.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back