• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Strories About Flying Jumpers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I loved flying jumpers, my liver I'm not so sure about! I even had a pet racoon as a co-pilot... best co-pilot I have ever had!

any of you diver drivers get the ignition key pulled and out the door? or how about the 1 "mammary missle" per extra thousand feet of altitude rule?

Happened all the time. I flew jumpers for 3 years. C182, 206, 208's. I dealt with a handful of regular fun jumpers and one or two tandem instructors, that frequented our drop zone, who thought they were god's gift and loved giving me a hard time. After 100's of flights and them finally getting comfortable with me, we became buddies. I had to earn thier respect. After a several scary moments including a guy hitting the tail, a seat belt strap getting caught around a dude's leg, a bird strike, and 3 engine failures we all came around. We knew we could trust each other.

Those was some of the best times I had. Boogies, sport events, ferrying the airplanes around, and hours n hours of video containing the greatest things in life; booze, boobies, and airplanes.
After reading this post I want to go and fly jumpers!

Latest resources

Back