Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: Great posts

Tim47SIP said:
Surplus : Skarry needs a running mate. I think you would be an excellent articulate, professional and admirable Democratic Vice President. Keep up the good work.

Is there any chance that my comments evoke your sarcasm because they hit home or is it just that you are as blind to reality as our current political leadership?

Help me to understand which segment of our press/media you would prefer to supress so that our government can continue on this misguided course with impunity? Shall we silence it all or just those that report the government's transgressions?

Last edited:
Let's say you are around 14 or 15 years old when you discover your Mother, whom you thought was just being "friendly" is actually "honkin' down" on every male who comes near the house during the day when Dad's away. She is humpin' the mailman, the repair man, the little fat mexican gardener, even the paperboy. Are you gonna tell Dad, or your little 9 year old brother and the neighbors?

Methinks the nosehair posted a reply to some other thread on this one by mistake. If not, he has no idea how stupid and irrelevent what he just wrote down actually is.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back