• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Stop - Loss compensation denied

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow... Your assumptions really make you look like an A$$. I paid my price to uncle sugar in the form of Seven major surgeries and a career full of service. My timing was a bitch, but I have dealt with it just fine...

You on the other hand come across as an uniformed, Loser of a person with nothing better to do in life than attack others from the comfort of your keyboard, while being totally clueless of my situation that you so arrogantly comment on. When you have spent the amount of time screaming while the morphine does nothing for you that I have, than maybe you could look me in the eye with some sort of respect.

If you want, you can come kick my wheelchair to really make yourself feel better... What a man you must be...

T-1GUY,

Thank you for your dedicated service to our country and my sincere condolences for your injuries. I wish nothing but the best for you.

I'll work on improving my mind reading and other paranormal sensory skills so that I am able to better discern all circumstances and events behind posts complaining of being treated badly. It is fairly common from AF guys, but in your case I was way off base with my comments.

Latest resources

Back