Stop - Loss compensation denied

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

C-21Pilot

Just received an e-mail from afpc denying my stop - loss compensation.

Anyone have any experience with this happening to them ?

Stop - lossed Dec 2001 to Oct 2002.

I was affected during the same time period. I was told that this payment didn't apply to officers, seeing that our enlistment was Indefinite...

I would argue that point seeing that I had all ready made my intentions known to leave, but I never pursued it...

But at least you've got that warm fuzzy feeling for having served!

Seriously--thanks to the FANG for the job which helped allow the stop-loss waiver. I know a lot of guys had lives turned upside down by that policy.

You'll never know how much that little six month extension screwed up my career. I'm still paying the price. Oh well...

You'll never know how much that little six month extension screwed up my career. I'm still paying the price. Oh well...

Yeah, it's a real d*mn shame your paid training program provided by Uncle Sugar was thrown off track by wartime needs, and your ascension to bus driver was delayed. In retrospect, maybe you should have paid for commercial training out of your own pocket.

Wow... Your assumptions really make you look like an A$$. I paid my price to uncle sugar in the form of Seven major surgeries and a career full of service. My timing was a bitch, but I have dealt with it just fine...

You on the other hand come across as an uniformed, Loser of a person with nothing better to do in life than attack others from the comfort of your keyboard, while being totally clueless of my situation that you so arrogantly comment on. When you have spent the amount of time screaming while the morphine does nothing for you that I have, than maybe you could look me in the eye with some sort of respect.

If you want, you can come kick my wheelchair to really make yourself feel better... What a man you must be...

Just an update...AF sent me a denial e-mail in error. Acknowledged it was a mistake.

Money deposited in my account last week.

And yes, DaveGriffin is a judgmental fool.

Latest resources

Back