Stop Bashing Gulfstream

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PC_FROM_TEXAS said:
All the hard work finally paid off and we made it to the top.

SeeYa

PC_FROM_TEXAS

No kidding? I didn't realize that the right seat of a regional was considered "making it to the top."

Last edited:
Re: Re: Stop Bashing Gulfstream

Stifler's Mom said:
No kidding? I didn't realize that the right seat of a regional was considered "making it to the top."

Yeah, no $hit... You'd think he just got a job flying the dang Space Shuttle. Lets see if this jerkoff is as gung ho after he gets junior-manned below 10 days off and they deny him his comp day.

What a tool....

Keep on biting that flamebait... hook, line and sinker! :rolleyes:

These people are getting annoying with their flamebait. YAWN

Please tell me where that avatar comes from, flychicaga.... :)

I agree, absolute flamebait. PC_texas, or whoever the hell the person is, is a loser troll with WAY too much time on their hands.

Even though this guy that started the thread is acting like an ass Gulfstream isnt a bad program, but that is only my opinion. What it comes down to is that everyone has to make their own decisions and live with the consequences. If it being a CFI or going to a PFT program they both have there postivie and negative sides.

If it being a CFI or going to a PFT program they both have there postivie and negative sides.

There are no positives to PFT other than those that an uninformed low time pilot sells to himself.

I agree with the above, there are positives and negatives to both CFI'ing, and PFT'ing. Any pilot that thinks there is only one way to a flight deck (CFI'ing), is arrogant and naive.

But then again, there is PFTers who are arrogant and naive, but the same can be said for flight instructors. Like me for example., I am a arrogant, conceded CFI.:D And proud of it, (the arrogant, conceded part) :D

First of all I like the word "Gulfstream" and the phrase "all our hard work finally paid off" appearing in the same thread. Hard Work?

Second, why didn't any of you hard working Gulfstream boys get hired on by Gulfstream??? oh, that's right... the maybe you'll get hired after you spend $25,000 is a big SCAM! why would they hire you when there are people in line behind you that want to pay $25,000?

and the quote "at least Gulfstream is union" is laughable as well. It's good that the union rallies behind all the guys who drop $25,000 and then don't get hired. That's very noble... what? they don't rally behind them? nevermind.

oh and FYI... a SCAB is one who flies struck work. not a member or a non-union shop.

Lastly, an old friend of mine once told me "you don't really know how to fly on instruments until you have to teach a guy to do it."

PFOT

Second, why didn't any of you hard working Gulfstream boys get hired on by Gulfstream??? oh, that's right... the maybe you'll get hired after you spend $25,000 is a big SCAM! why would they hire you when there are people in line behind you that want to pay $25,000?

If they didnt hire anyone from the program and they dont hire people from the street then how do they get captains? Because they do hire people when they need them. I know several people who have been hired there. Plus Gulfstream ground school is a lot harder then Mesa. In my class at Gulfstream we had two people fail out.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back