• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

STL JetBlue Hub

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
seriously the need to bulldoze Lambert.....Id rather drink out of a used condom than walk through that a piece of ******************** the concourses look like an eastern european warzone.
Jblu should think about MCI...much nicer place...almost an entire concourse unused right now.

Last edited:
The ********************ty part about lambert is that the central terminal is protected under the national historic building law(or something like that). The concourses could all be torn down, but that central building has to remain.

I just read an article that they are going to spend 50 million to renovate A, C, and the central terminal. They are going to demolish B, D is already closed and Frontier has moved over into C along with Airtran being moved there, if not already, eventually. I think they could move everybody from A over to C except that they just spent a ton of money on the new security checkpoint in A so that will never happen, oh wait, the government and airports have done stupider things after spending millions of dollars.

There is no, I repeat no, chance of JetBlue even serving STL. It lies well west of BUF, which as JetBlue knows, is the edge of the earth.

If it doesn't involve flying from the northern east coast to the southern east coast, JB just isn't interested.

There is no, I repeat no, chance of JetBlue even serving STL. It lies well west of BUF, which as JetBlue knows, is the edge of the earth.

If it doesn't involve flying from the northern east coast to the southern east coast, JB just isn't interested.

I agree. There's absolutely ZERO chance JetBlue will ever fly to STL, let alone have a base there. That also includes just about any other city not located in FL, NY, CA or the Carribean. It's only a matter of time before Spanish becomes part of recurrent training.

I live in the Eastern time zone and within about an hour of 5 other cities served by major airlines, but the closest JetBlue city is 6 hours away and yet we fly to three different places in PR and three different places in DR. WTF? I know we make money in the islands, but we could make money in the Heartland too if we took a look at it. CVG for example is absolutely begging for us, SWA or AirTran to go there.

They also have no clue that a significant portion of their crews are red staters that absolutely abhor NYC and anything to do with it. We only go there to work and only then if we can't avoid it. I know it would come as a tremendous shock for them to find out that most of us couldn't care less about the Yankees. I like my job, but I can't stand where it's based. Thank god for the ability to bid around it.

I agree. There's absolutely ZERO chance JetBlue will ever fly to STL, let alone have a base there. That also includes just about any other city not located in FL, NY, CA or the Carribean. It's only a matter of time before Spanish becomes part of recurrent training.

I live in the Eastern time zone and within about an hour of 5 other cities served by major airlines, but the closest JetBlue city is 6 hours away and yet we fly to three different places in PR and three different places in DR. WTF? I know we make money in the islands, but we could make money in the Heartland too if we took a look at it. CVG for example is absolutely begging for us, SWA or AirTran to go there.

They also have no clue that a significant portion of their crews are red staters that absolutely abhor NYC and anything to do with it. We only go there to work and only then if we can't avoid it. I know it would come as a tremendous shock for them to find out that most of us couldn't care less about the Yankees. I like my job, but I can't stand where it's based. Thank god for the ability to bid around it.

Caveman you really need to get out cave and get educated. You know we make money in the islands, but believe we could make the same or more in the Midwest. What knowledge, experience, or education do you have that qualifies you as an expert in route planning and revenue management. Why don't you leave it to adults to run the show at JB.

However, I am worried about JB past hiring practice. How in the world did we end up with cave dwellers like you?

Here is an idea to make you happy, maybe it is time for you to look for a job at Geigo. I hear they do not overwhelm the intellectual capability of caveman.

Last edited:
Caveman you really need to get out cave and get educated. You know we make money in the islands, but believe we could make the same or more in the Midwest. What knowledge, experience, or education do you have that qualifies you as an expert in route planning and revenue management. Why don't you leave it to adults to run the show at JB.

However, I am worried about JB past hiring practice. How in the world did we end up with cave dwellers like you?

Here is an idea to make you happy, maybe it is time for you to look for a job at Geigo. I hear they do not overwhelm the intellectual capability of caveman.

Total and complete A$$...and a BoB, no-voter, and PVC member...top 300, right? Perfect example of some of the 5% of pilots who are a complete embarassment to the industry...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back