STFD netjets!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
steel said:
oooops one more time..............and yes i do work at nutjets..........but believe what you want...............this is my last post as per the higher ups.

stfd

You guys are dropping like flies this week. Very curious indeed. A month old non-union "employee" of NJA saying STFD. Kind of biting yourself in the foot, wouldn't you think? What higher ups? How would they be monitoring STEEL's posts to begin with if he was posting annonymously unless he advertised it to them?? Game over STEEL.

steel said:
oooops one more time..............and yes i do work at nutjets..........but believe what you want...............this is my last post as per the higher ups.

What I find curious about this is that the union proponents have been quick to denounce anyone publicly opposing them as being management lackeys, and partaking in some large company conspiracy against the pilots....yet steel's post indicates that it is his side that is being centrally orchestrated.

The question is who is pulling the strings? And why are they seemingly willing to put 2100 pilots out on the street?

FamilyGuy said:
What I find curious about this is that the union proponents have been quick to denounce anyone publicly opposing them as being management lackeys, and partaking in some large company conspiracy against the pilots....yet steel's post indicates that it is his side that is being centrally orchestrated.

The question is who is pulling the strings? And why are they seemingly willing to put 2100 pilots out on the street?

I find this statement hilarious - that's some great SPIN... At the current rate, NJA won't have pilots or owners to worry about. What percentage of flights are you outsourcing nowadays? Doubt the owners like that - I certainly wouldn't...

The LCCs are hiring. Many corporate flight departments are hiring. Other Frax companies are hiring. UPS and Fedex are hiring. NJA's "best and most experienced" pilots are leaving. Seriously, who in his right mind would even consider joining NJA now under the current conditions? Probably someone who is really desparate or someone pretty inexperienced. There are many better opportunities out there and for those interested in the frax business, Flexjet and CS are cleaning up.

NJA's management can continue in this state of denial for a while, but this is a service business. As service continues to slip, renewals will continue to drop. I place the blame firmly on the LACK OF GOOD LEADERSHIP. This pilot contract should have been completed years ago and NJA management has clearly not negotiated in good faith. Paying a Citation X Captain $55K per year is a slap to the face and everyone knows it...

Last edited:
On Your Six said:
Other Frax companies are hiring. UPS and Fedex are hiring. NJA's "best and most experienced" pilots are leaving. Seriously, who in his right mind would even consider flying for NJA under the current conditions? Probably someone who is really desparate or someone pretty inexperienced. There are many better opportunities out there and for those interested in the frax business, Flexjet and CS are cleaning up.QUOTE]

What I find humurous about this statement is that you mention two other frax as being better than NJA, yet neither have a union... Are you implying that if the Teamsters were gone this would be a better place?

If the jobs are so plentiful, why have you and the rest left yet?

The Truth Hurts

TTC

Nah, thats not why.

It's no secret that management monitors this board, and some of you may very well be management.

It's just felt that there is no reason to post anymore, unless you just want to get on here and argue. (As so many have already pointed out)

Thats that! Take it easy.

the higher ups that steel referred to are not NJA management but Union MEC folks who do not want their pilots on this board. The union leadership has told pilots not to "read this information."

They also dont want you to read what BB puts out and try very hard to attack the credibility of anyone who gives an opinion not union sanctioned.

This is reminiscent of a cult- first lets cut you off from other information, tell you everyone who is not with us - is against us, get you involved in busy work-

Jim Jones anyone?

I know there are pilots who are objective thinkers, who can evaluate this-

FAcFriend said:
the higher ups that steel referred to are not NJA management but Union MEC folks who do not want their pilots on this board. The union leadership has told pilots not to "read this information."

They also dont want you to read what BB puts out and try very hard to attack the credibility of anyone who gives an opinion not union sanctioned.

This is reminiscent of a cult- first lets cut you off from other information, tell you everyone who is not with us - is against us, get you involved in busy work-

Jim Jones anyone?

I know there are pilots who are objective thinkers, who can evaluate this-

Better go back and get some more info from your traitors with passwords, no one has ever said not to look at these boards.
To paraphrase, don't get worked up over the postings of COMPANY SPOKESPERSONS or UNION BUSTING HIRED GUNS.

TheTruthCMH said:
On Your Six said:
Other Frax companies are hiring. UPS and Fedex are hiring. NJA's "best and most experienced" pilots are leaving. Seriously, who in his right mind would even consider flying for NJA under the current conditions? Probably someone who is really desparate or someone pretty inexperienced. There are many better opportunities out there and for those interested in the frax business, Flexjet and CS are cleaning up.QUOTE]

What I find humurous about this statement is that you mention two other frax as being better than NJA, yet neither have a union... Are you implying that if the Teamsters were gone this would be a better place?

If the jobs are so plentiful, why have you and the rest left yet?

The Truth Hurts

TTC

You are a true idiot if you believe pilots are joining Flexjet and CS because of the lack of a union at either company. C'mon - that's ridiculous. Another example of great SPIN. NJA is becoming far less appealing because of its acrimonious work environment and its lower pay. It has a bad reputation now among prospective pilots - I know because I have been told that by recent Flexjet newhires. CS Bravo Captains are paid more than NJA Citation X or G200 Captains.

The "Truth" is that NJA can't admit the fact that the operation continues to sink as some of its best employees and many owners walk out the door... It is becoming a worse place to work by the day. Clearly a lot of the pilots have remained due to the promise of potential retro pay. But, as things continue to get worse, I am sure that these highly experienced pilots will find better opportunities and the owners will find better conditions at the other fractional companies. The clock is ticking...

Latest resources

Back