• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Steve Fossett items found!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
News sources now reporting that the acting on site NTSB lead confirms that a small amount of human remains were found in the wreckage at the crash site.

That probably closes the book on the conspiracy theories.

R.I.P. Steve Fossett.

16 year olds? I hope that was a typo.

I was quoting Henry Rollins.

Ok folks, I've learned my lesson. I'll just keep my damn mouth shut. Obviously you're all smarter than I am.

Why? 16 is a prefectly legal age in many parts of the world, as well as most states in the US.

An accused State Dept employee in Africa tried to use that defense recently after pressuring underage girls in sex for visa scams. 16 year olds aside, I was hoping at least that he was hiding like Coppola's Marlon Brando in an Asian jungle, like J. Petermen in Burma during that Seinfeld episode where he finally sees the "Urban Sombrero" Elaine put on the cover of the catalog, and says "the horror, the horror."

An accused State Dept employee in Africa tried to use that defense recently after pressuring underage girls in sex for visa scams.

I'm not familiar with that particular situaion, but I think that if the facts are known, the issue is not so much that 16 year olds were involved but that there was coercion involved.

I know that the US has attempted to limit "sex tourism" recently, so I looked up the US code and as nearly as I can tell from reading it, If the age of consent in hte country in question is 16 or less and the preson is 16 y/o, there is no crime. If sex for money is involved, the age goes up to 18.

Last edited:
In many countries the legal age is as low as 12-14 years old, sometimes lower for boys and higher for girls. 16 years is most common though. As long as it is voluntary, nobody cares.

What they call sexual predators in the US, they call young and in love across the borders. Isn't most bodies well developed with boobs and other goodies by the age of 14?

I've had plenty of sex with 15 and 16 yr old girls in NYC. It was actually some of the best innocent sex I've ever had.

It's just that I was 17 at the time! :beer:

Latest resources

Back