Stay at a regional or go to Netjets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NetJets for sure...

in the pecking order of flying.. unless you're a 10+ year CRJ-70 cp, the NetJets career is worth more money, and the 7 on 7 off is a better schedule.

I am having the same conversation with myself. 6 years in Part 121, somehow 7 on, 7 off looks good...

Ditto, but I'm with Mesa, so I think the solution to the prob is a little easier.

The paycut is a pretty steep, but I'll be back where I am now in about 2-3 years, and 7 on/7 0ff is a heck of alot better than 6 on/2 off.

They call, I go.

Definitely!

Go there for sure. I was at Mesa for 5 years and I have never looked back after going corporate.

What would you do if you had the choice? Stay at a Chautauqua and make captain in another 1.5 years, or quit now and go to Netjets?

If you can handle their domicile situation then it's a no-brainer, go. But if you're going to have to "commute" half-way across the country to a domcile you might never be able to "bid" out of - well then it gets a little trickier.....

There are quite a few FO's that have been leaving CHQ to go to NetJEts.
AS well as some Captains. I think it's a good move! I would do it myself, But I'm not moving to there 5 bases.

why can't you post it here on the regionals board, are you too super, awesome and perfect? i bet you are a guy that drinks delta charlies and loves to correct spelling mistakes.......

YES!! Hey, PM me I haven't talked to you in a while.

Latest resources

Back