Starting ASA OCT CR2 Lines Thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
shamrock said:
What's up with it taking over a day and a half (as of right now) for the October awarded lines to be posted?

People like you wonder this every month. Scheduling has until 1700 0n the 19th to award the lines. Read your contract. As mentioned, scheduling usually gets them out when the 16th falls on a weekday, but they don't have to. The 16th fell on Sat this month, so they should be out today, unless scheduling wants to f*#k with the pilots.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

jtrain609 said:
Why is ASA the only company that every month has about 30 posts about their lines?

Only to annoy you train! So, you actually read, and count, the posts about ASA? Then make a whiny post about it. hmmmm.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

goahead said:
By the way:

then = when

Sorry, was a little tired when I posted that...:)

Make it 35 posts...

Only about 15 lines which do not have short overnights (less than 11 hours in my humble opinion) and most of those involve working on weekends!

shamrock said:
My faith is being tested, but I'm taking it as "no news is good news" with Basso.

Guess the Giro/Tour double will have to wait until 2007.

Unfortunately, it looks as if Jan Ulrich may be. Polizei raided his house last week and obtained multiple items of evidence as well as DNA to compare to the frozen blood seized in the lab. Wasn't Ivan involved in the same lab?

BTW, the -700 lines aren't the best. Too many four day trips with three days of flying.

Just so I don't get accused of hijacking a thread.

ASARJMan said:
People like you wonder this every month. Scheduling has until 1700 0n the 19th to award the lines. Read your contract. As mentioned, scheduling usually gets them out when the 16th falls on a weekday, but they don't have to. The 16th fell on Sat this month, so they should be out today, unless scheduling wants to f*#k with the pilots.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

Didn't mean to upset you, RJMan. It was an off the cuff question to keep the thread going and I was just curious about it. I just don't remember it previously taking 2 days to post awards, even with the bid closing on a Saturday, that's all.

Next time I'll think twice before posting any of those annoying questions that people like me tend to ask every month.

Not sure about the rest of you, but with the SLC pilots coming back next month, I am satisfied with the line I have.

shamrock said:
Didn't mean to upset you, RJMan. It was an off the cuff question to keep the thread going and I was just curious about it. I just don't remember it previously taking 2 days to post awards, even with the bid closing on a Saturday, that's all.

Next time I'll think twice before posting any of those annoying questions that people like me tend to ask every month.

Didn't intend to come across as upset, sorry. Just was trying to explain how it works by the contract, and what crew planning practices when the 16th falls on a weekday, and when it falls on a weekend. Fly safe!

VOTED IN FAVOR!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back