Starting ASA OCT CR2 Lines Thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MELIT said:
When you post on a public forum it's no longer your post. Now go back and fight with your fellow ASA pilots. It should start out something like this "Where the hell is ALPA".

About what I expected from yo sorry arse! Weak, melonhead, weak!

VOTED IN FAVOR!

One of the better bid packs I've seen. More pure lines w/ 3 on - 4 off and weekends off.

Good Job KW...

I noticed a reduction in nap lines and a large increase in the number of reduced rest overnights. I guess thats where all the naps went. SH said in recurrent that it was a plan to eliminate naps as much as possible as they are not cost efficient for the company.

So no naps and lots of reduced rest.

rausda27 said:
I noticed a reduction in nap lines and a large increase in the number of reduced rest overnights. I guess thats where all the naps went. SH said in recurrent that it was a plan to eliminate naps as much as possible as they are not cost efficient for the company.

So no naps and lots of reduced rest.

Had a reduced rest overnight last week and we got there over 3 hours late. It was nice dutying in late and having our last R/T taken but seeing as how this is becoming the norm (at least for me) I have to wonder how long the RR craze will last. Burning reserves and paying crews for flights they don't do isn't very efficient either. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying!

Shamrock,

I have to say I love your signature. So true....Sad, but true!

imminent implosion

So what are the lines like on the ATR for those of us being involuntarily bumped back to it? If I wanted to fly it I would have put my bid in for it six years ago, not now, to fly it for five months and then be re-trained again. They can't give us a contract but can pay for two type ratings in less than a year, and four training cycles. WTF?

Not trying to hijack this thread, but how much money is the company saving with all of these training cycles about to happen?

ASA is like a dying star about to implode on itself..........

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back