Starchecker Survey

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
First year (October-October) ~ $33,000

That's 10.5 hours of duty, 5 hours of flight, and a 2.5 hour fifth(friday) night.

Love it, wouldn't trade it for anything - except being a rock and roll hero.

starchkr said:
Soooooo...in all reality (GULP!!!!!) I must agree with Purv on this one and say that going to a regional versus staying at Airnet for any length of time is a good idea.

Thanks man, that means alot. Really, it does. (You sense the sarcasm? Bueno, cause I'm laying it on thick.)

Hope you enjoyed your vacation. Did you go anywhere exciting? Of course, we both know it's hard to beat Friday nights in downtown Boston, GETTING PAID. :) Got to pay for the drinks and Sausage Guy somehow. (For those of you with sick minds, the Sausage Guy sells hot dogs and brats. You can see an advertisement for him in one of the Lears (55F, 959SA or 130F: I forget which one) It still is a mystery to me in how it got there though? ;)

USC328

55F!!!!... yeah, i really don't know how i put it there...TWICE!!! Since someone took the first one down...oh wait...yeah, i don't know how it got there.

Vaca was good...we went to TN for a family reunion (yeah, it was alright). Friday nights are good up there, but not for long, it is starting to get cold, so they will be stoping for the winter. Oh well, i guess i will just have to sit around the hotel for 2 days... :(

Latest resources

Back