• Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
his greater "body of work"
LOL! :D

Understood ... I wasn't up on his more 'less-than-sensible' questions. :D

Minhberg

Don't sweat it.

UnAnswerd said:
Tony C,...I know you despise me, and my questions, and are convinced that I'm a troll. But please...now I am a terrorist???

Forget about it.

According to TonyC I'm a scab and a racist.

Whatever. Even if you are a troll somebody learned something from your question.

mar said:
According to TonyC I'm a scab and a racist.

Whatever. Even if you are a troll somebody learned something from your question.
Well, I thought it was possible to disagree without being disagreeable.

Although I did not agree with your decision to interview with Cathay Pacific when the Hong Kong Air Officers Association and ALPA International had imposed a hiring ban, and I questioned your motivation and rationale for doing so, I did not at any time call you a scab. I take the term far too seriously to cast it upon someone who has not crossed a picket line.

I have no idea how you got the idea that I consider you a racist. I don't even recall a conversation where the term came up.

Now slander, on the other hand, is a term I'm currently considering. If you've mistakenly accused me of calling you a scab and a racist, I'll gladly accept your apology.

No apology necessary

TonyC said:
Well, I thought it was possible to disagree without being disagreeable.

Well, that's funny, 'cause you're the one with the little "caution triangle" in your bio, not me.

Anyway, blah-de-blah, blah blah.

Cheers.

This place is just like a bar, except that I'm at work and can not drink! So, in effect, it's like being the DD at a bar and watching all the other idiots act like themselves.

9GClub said:
I guarantee you it's not 200 KIAS.

How in the hell would you know? Did you get all your "expert" information from those 12 hours you got in your Cessna's and that one flight in a Beechcraft?

mar said:
Well, that's funny, 'cause you're the one with the little "caution triangle" in your bio, not me.
I have no idea what you're talking about. Caution triangle?!?!

:confused:

Latest resources

Back