St Louis employee parking

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

amF16

I just found out that St Louis Airport has cancelled their employee parking program (nice of them never to send me a notice). Anyway, anyone know of parking places offering discounts to airline employee.

Thanks for any help

Hilton is great, been using it for about 2 years now, only problem is that the parking spaces are NOT VERY WIDE at all, you will be very lucky to get out of their without any dings or scratches on your car. Bring a cheapo crashpad car!

I used to use Super Park but my card stopped working after my last trip, then they told me it ended October 1st. Thanks for the letter a#% holes!!!

So where else is there?

There's a hotel right at Lindburgh and 70 with the TGIF's. I think its a Ramada, I can't remember. They allow free parking. Just tip the driver. I used the Hilton and they worked out good.

I just found out that St Louis Airport has cancelled their employee parking program (nice of them never to send me a notice). Anyway, anyone know of parking places offering discounts to airline employee.

Thanks for any help

Guys, is this ALL employee parking or just commuters with airport cars? If just commuters, how do they know you're a commuter?

Latest resources

Back