Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
'cause he won't turn on the computer!

Besides, HE has no problems.

I started posting because I was refered to the site thru one of his interview mates. I began by venting and asking what the scuttlebutt was. I just wanted you guys to know (at least the ones with mates) (gals too, if it applies) that you are not in this waiting game alone. BUCKING up and moving on is all fine for YOU but we are hitched right along to your star and if you aren't happy it trickles down. It was really nice to hear from some wives and flyers who had supportive lifemates that they appreciated. It has been worth it for me to show my guy how he is not the only one out there simmering.

Get out of aviation.... ha!

Get over the disappointment, sure, but times are a bit different if you haven't noticed.

Santini, I will see if I can glide him into it.
The location per se is not the main problem, but the costs of relocation is. Strapped and with family and friends support out here, not to mention the location is NOT exhausted, just on hold a tad for the waiting. If he has to relocate, he would prefer the perks from the cockpit. Although I never really ran it past him, how are travel benies for family and friends? NOT that he is immediately ready to saddle back up THERE.
First plan is ANY job. He is waiting after another interview again.... more dangling.

Much appreciate!

Latest resources

Back