• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spouse on the overnight?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're kidding, right? The 1200 hour King of Cherokees is going to lecture an airline captain on professionalism? Tell ya what kid, when you learn to find your ass with two hands in an airliner, then you'll be entitled to an opinion on such matters. Until then, get back to your bug smashing and leave the fuel decisions to us.

And by the way, in your profile, the Beech B58 is spelled B-A-R-O-N, not Barron. Dummy.

Too funny man! Thanks for making my morning!

Just don't bring your spouse along the same night you are banging the FA......

Not very professional, was it!
Here we are everyone on this board bashes the management of each airline, but when it comes to 'their' fuel...yep, I'd rather have my spouse on board and burn fuel for nothing.

How can you expect your employer to treat you well if you do not care about treating 'them' right.

Ever heard of integrity?

Bunny

Silly me, and here I thought the industry was already treating pilots like crap. Which airline did you say your old man is in mgt. for?

So does that mean all we need is a little "integrity" to get back all the lost compensation? Maybe conducting ourselves with the utmost of integrity will cure all of aviations woes AND our paychecks.

Enjoy being a CFI honey.

siucavflight <~~ knows what he's talkin' about!
Yes, I have been around those type of girls before, but I dont think that I would make one of them my wife.

Yes, I have been around those type of girls before, but I dont think that I would make one of them my wife.

Well that's your choice... or your loss, depending on one's point of view.

But - if you admittedly "like" women like that, but have a different standard for your wife, wouldn't that imply that you then are somewhat unstatisfied (eventually) after you get married?

And if you have such a double-standard, then what makes you think the chick who isn't into that would necessarily find you potential husband material? Not saying you couldn't find a woman like that, but chances are you would end up scewing around on her, and then there she is, wondering why (while she's taking your 2.5 kids, the house, the boat, and 1/2 your paycheck.)

I have met so many male pilots who are confused as to why everything happened like that for them. Just food for thought.

"Gee, Jim never bangs 2 women at a time in OUR bed..."

Not very professional, was it!
Here we are everyone on this board bashes the management of each airline, but when it comes to 'their' fuel...yep, I'd rather have my spouse on board and burn fuel for nothing.

How can you expect your employer to treat you well if you do not care about treating 'them' right.

Ever heard of integrity?

Bunny
wtf do you know about professional integrity? You fly a f#$%ing cherokee. You are an instructor. You probably spend endless hours circling the "practice area" and doing touch and goes while chatting with all your "pilot friends" on 123.45. You don't even know what it is he was talking about, do you? Throw your half a cent into the conversation when you fly something that burns more than 6 gallons an hour. You're on the wrong board, retard....and learn to spell before you come back, ya hear?

wtf do you know about professional integrity? You fly a f#$%ing cherokee. You are an instructor. You probably spend endless hours circling the "practice area" and doing touch and goes while chatting with all your "pilot friends" on 123.45. You don't even know what it is he was talking about, do you? Throw your half a cent into the conversation when you fly something that burns more than 6 gallons an hour. You're on the wrong board, retard....and learn to spell before you come back, ya hear?
Wow, that was not very friendly. But I agree he was a tool.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back