• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spouse on the overnight?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, the playboy lifestyle of the big-time airline pilots!

Are you learning anything from this thread?

DON'T BRING YOUR WIFE!!! It embarrasses everyone....us, you, flight attendants, gate agents, hotel employees, passengers and homeless people.
Absolutely nothing good can come from it.

I actually kicked my wife of my plane. We were overweight by 100 lbs. She weighs 100 lbs. FA's were trying to get me to count her as a kid, but I'm such a goody goody when it comes to rules....

Still married.

I was overweight by 200 pounds (overfueled)...booting a pax would have solved the problem, but the only non-rev was my wife...

So we sat at the hold short line and told tower we needed to do a five-minute "engine runnup"...in a CRJ.

Not very professional, was it!
Here we are everyone on this board bashes the management of each airline, but when it comes to 'their' fuel...yep, I'd rather have my spouse on board and burn fuel for nothing.

How can you expect your employer to treat you well if you do not care about treating 'them' right.

Ever heard of integrity?

Bunny

Bunny, how can I put this properly?

Integrity goes away after the first time MGMT fingers you just right when you least expect it. No excuse, really, just our nature.

Not very professional, was it!
Here we are everyone on this board bashes the management of each airline, but when it comes to 'their' fuel...yep, I'd rather have my spouse on board and burn fuel for nothing.

How can you expect your employer to treat you well if you do not care about treating 'them' right.

Ever heard of integrity?

Bunny

You're kidding, right? The 1200 hour King of Cherokees is going to lecture an airline captain on professionalism? Tell ya what kid, when you learn to find your ass with two hands in an airliner, then you'll be entitled to an opinion on such matters. Until then, get back to your bug smashing and leave the fuel decisions to us.

And by the way, in your profile, the Beech B58 is spelled B-A-R-O-N, not Barron. Dummy.

I was overweight by 200 pounds (overfueled)...booting a pax would have solved the problem, but the only non-rev was my wife...

So we sat at the hold short line and told tower we needed to do a five-minute "engine runnup"...in a CRJ.

I'm pretty sure that if anyone really cared, all they would have cared about was the fact that you blocked out overweight.

You're kidding, right? The 1200 hour King of Cherokees is going to lecture an airline captain on professionalism? Tell ya what kid, when you learn to find your ass with two hands in an airliner, then you'll be entitled to an opinion on such matters. Until then, get back to your bug smashing and leave the fuel decisions to us.

And by the way, in your profile, the Beech B58 is spelled B-A-R-O-N, not Barron. Dummy.

2nd THAT

Latest resources

Back