Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spokane, WA now, not Couer D'Alene, ID (merged)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GVFlyer said:
The Coeur d'Alene Resort is the only place to stay... after breakfast you can go up to Hayden Lakes to visit Detective Mark Furman to see if he's thought up any new ways to colorfully characterize African - Americans, then go to the Aryan Nations Compound to enjoy a Hitler Burger for lunch.

GV

Hey go easy on my relatives bro !

Flyinjunk said:
Hey go easy on my relatives bro !

Just making a sardonic comment at virtually everyone's expense. I'd actually consider moving up there with your kin. When I ultimately retire I'd like to live somewhere on a line from Albuquerque, NM to Sandpoint, ID.

GV

For Mountain biking: Spokane is a great mt. biking city, trails along the river, parks, atop the bluffs along the river and Hangman's Creek, and a paved bike path all the way to Couer d'Alene. A great time of year,too. Try Spoke-n-Sport on Division Blvd.

GEG & COE

If you decide to stay in spokane check out The Davenport Hotel...It's a beauty. Good drinks in the bar too! You also have to try Zips Drive-Thru restaraunt. Locally owned and awesome :D If you head to CDA hit up the beach...still great weather and the water's nice :cool: there's a Zips there too.

Too late

Well it would have been fun, but if I would have looked a little better at the dates, I would have realized you are no longer there. Later.

GVFlyer said:
Just making a sardonic comment at virtually everyone's expense. I'd actually consider moving up there with your kin. When I ultimately retire I'd like to live somewhere on a line from Albuquerque, NM to Sandpoint, ID.

GV

Alles in spass nicht so? :cool:
Here is a one liner you could use , good for a free beer with my in laws at the compound.
"Ver man veil guttes bier trinkt, schlaft voll. Ver schlaft voll sundet nicht! Ver sundet nicht geht zum Himmel! Aber........ In Himmel gibt es kein Bier deswegen trinken wir es hier!"

Latest resources

Back