Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spokane, WA now, not Couer D'Alene, ID (merged)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flying Illini

Hit me Peter!
Looks like I'm going to be out there from Thurs-Sun. this coming week. Any "must do's" out there? Anybody want to get together for a beer?

FI

Play the Resort golf course (floating green).......go Fly Fishing on the St Joe...drink beer at Coeur d'Alene Brewing.......dinner at Brix or the White House in Post Falls....Girly Show in Stateline......Great place to be in August.

The Coeur d'Alene Resort is the only place to stay... after breakfast you can go up to Hayden Lakes to visit Detective Mark Furman to see if he's thought up any new ways to colorfully characterize African - Americans, then go to the Aryan Nations Compound to enjoy a Hitler Burger for lunch.

GV

Spokane, WA now, not Couer D'Alene, ID

I knew I jumped the gun in posting my earlier thread about Couer D'Alene. We're going into GEG (Spokane) now, pax are still going to Couer D'Alene area. Anything good around the Spokane, WA area?

Spokane, WA now, not Couer D'Alene, ID

I knew I jumped the gun in posting my earlier thread about Couer D'Alene. We're going into GEG (Spokane) now, pax are still going to Couer D'Alene area. Anything good around the Spokane, WA area?

Thanks,

FI

Flying Illini said:
Not to worry...

When you get to GEG, just jump in the crew car and drive over to Couer D'Alene - it's not all that far.

'Sled

Longhorn BBQ near the GEG airport is pretty good. Or so my meat-eating friends tell me. But the baked potatoes and beer are great there...

I'm willin' to bet I'll eat there at least once this week. But I agree, Cour d'Alene is more fun, especially with the construction in downtown Spokane.

Dan

Just a whole bunch of racists, and oh yeah, that whole Ruby Ridge, Randy Weaver thing.

The Couer D'Alene Resort is amazing, and Sandpoint is pretty cool too, But I would just stay in Spokecomptin.

I vote for Sandpoint, Lake Pend Orielle area (pronounced "ponderay") It's about 80 miles northeast of Spokane. I was there in the winter and had a great time skiing at Schweitzer which is about 10 miles from Sandpoint.

Sandpoint has a nice, small downtown that is right on the water. The website www.sandpoint.com has summer activities listed, a couple of kayaking companies as well as some marinas are listed for on the water fun.

I haven't been to Schweitzer in the summer, but their website advertises mountain biking, hiking, paintball and scenic chairlift rides. It's a gorgeous view of the lake from the mountain. www.schweitzer.com

Have fun!

Latest resources

Back