Spirt VS. Regional?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bigbird

How does Spirt compare in QOL compared to a large regional? Im at a regional now and many quality life issues suck. I would take a pay cut going to Spirt, but I would live in base and want QOL. Any comments on schedules, hotels, days off? Thanks

Good QOL provisions under current contract. Wait and see since we're in negotiations and word is the neg. team is going to try to push pref. bid on us. IMHO, still better than any regional, no matter the outcome.

Do a thread search for more details on the subject; lots of information lately. If you live in base, you will almost be guaranteed a better QOL, no matter what the new contract language is.

You might want to check that spelling on the name of the airline before you submit your res, though. ;)

gator

I guess it all depends on which base you live in...if you are from the DTW area forget it, if you live in the FLL area you will have to commute to SJU for a while but only a short while.

4 days off between groups of pairings is nice, pay cut sucks...PM me if you want more info

What are the chances of holding FLL out of training and if it is zero, how long til you think you could?

Zero at the moment

Starting Monday there will be enough new hires to fully staff SJU, once they are out on the line. Then begins the san juan shuffle as those who are awaiting fll or lga get rotated out by new hires.

Count on SJU if you get hired

I heard an interesting rumor today, Spirit and Midwest??????

We are kissing cousins right now.......

I'd rather read that I'm a retard rather than be told I'm a retard.

Latest resources

Back