• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit's new advertising campaign

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My company would have gay dudes and grannies in their ads. I'll take "dirty hot chicks" ANY day.

Gup

I thought I saw you in an ad Gup.....This confirms it!:laugh::D

Apparently their pilots and flight attendants aren't the only ones that dont understand this management group. Now the rest of the world has been given a chance to see their foolish style of doing business.

My hats off to my NK brothers and sisters....you have your work cut out for you over and over again.

Where was the indignation over the "MILF" fares and the "MUFF DIVER" fares? And the "We're no Virgins; we've Always been Cheap and Easy" ads of their past?

Look at some of the pics/avatars associated with various posters and tell me where we have the right to call them out on the "Profession" then.

exactly like Airtrans condescending ads.

Don't know about you all but I liked the days before places like spirit and aitran even existed. You could make 300k, have many more days off, could actually commute to work, majors actually did domestic flying, and we weren't furloughed every 5 years.

Now we all agree this industry sucks right now...with the only consolidation of being able to fly to FLL or MCO for $49 each way. Yay.

Let's see, NK made more money than Jetblue did last year... I'd say they've done something right. Maybe it was on the backs of their employees, but with a fleet a third of our size, I'd say they did quite well considering last year's economy. AND, certainly, this ad campaign will be better than the Happy Jetting will ever be... They've already earned some free advertising on the news organizations... I think that's genious when a company is looking for the most bang for their buck. I particularly like the green and yellow (BP) colored sun lotion bottle...

"maybee" on the backs of their employees? YGTBFKM. Put down the jetblue kookaid.

So every beer commercial with hot chicks in mini skirts or bikinis is inappropriate? no more Corona for you sir!
The hot chicks are not what is being called into question sir! The fact that Spirit is is taking a flippant attitude towards the WORST ENVIORNMENTAL DISASTER in the history of the U.S. is.

They use a green & yellow bottle (BP's colors) with the letters "B" & "P" highlighted. Think that's just a coincidence? Then maybe you should come down here and see these ruined beaches, dieing marshes, and dead animals for yourself. Better yet, go take a swim in this toxic mess that you seem to find so funny.

The hot chicks are not what is being called into question sir! The fact that Spirit is is taking a flippant attitude towards the WORST ENVIORNMENTAL DISASTER in the history of the U.S. is.

They use a green & yellow bottle (BP's colors) with the letters "B" & "P" highlighted. Think that's just a coincidence? Then maybe you should come down here and see these ruined beaches, dieing marshes, and dead animals for yourself. Better yet, go take a swim in this toxic mess that you seem to find so funny.

You sound like a woman. I'm pissed and nothing you can say or do will make me feel better!

Yep, it's a bad deal. You gonna piss and moan about it or are you going to get up tomorrow with a dang smile on your face and do something about it?

Gup

You sound like a woman. I'm pissed and nothing you can say or do will make me feel better!

Yep, it's a bad deal. You gonna piss and moan about it or are you going to get up tomorrow with a dang smile on your face and do something about it?

Gup

"Word??"

(nods head yes)
"Yep. WORD. "

:cool:

Gup
Typical response from someone who isn't here. If this was in your own backyard, I'm sure you'd be saying different.

Latest resources

Back