• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit's new advertising campaign

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They want to be like Ryanair too much. It's obvious that they're just trying to stir up free publicity. As much as I love scantily clad women, it's just stupid to think an ad campaign like this would work.

As a born a raised Floridian I like the add. The economy here is in the dumps, we need to remind people it is still safe to come down and enjoy the water. South Beach is still great, come down and spend some cash.

The point is - If you want to promote Florida beaches, then it can be done in a more tasteful and appropriate way. Both of these words are not in Spirit's vocabulary.

... and spirit got exactly what it wanted.... FREE advertising! They post a free add on their own web site and it is plastered all over CNN. Truly PRICELESS.

The point is - If you want to promote Florida beaches, then it can be done in a more tasteful and appropriate way. Both of these words are not in Spirit's vocabulary.

So every beer commercial with hot chicks in mini skirts or bikinis is inappropriate? no more Corona for you sir!

Let's see, NK made more money than Jetblue did last year... I'd say they've done something right. Maybe it was on the backs of their employees, but with a fleet a third of our size, I'd say they did quite well considering last year's economy. AND, certainly, this ad campaign will be better than the Happy Jetting will ever be... They've already earned some free advertising on the news organizations... I think that's genious when a company is looking for the most bang for their buck. I particularly like the green and yellow (BP) colored sun lotion bottle...

My company would have gay dudes and grannies in their ads. I'll take "dirty hot chicks" ANY day.

Gup

Latest resources

Back