• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirits 30 Days clock starts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can't speak for the industry but as a pilot I support you 100%. I am not a a Spirit pilot but if there is a strike I pelage $ to the strike fund.

No one would deserve strike funds more. Go get 'em. Hold your line. Do not let them lower the bar. I'm behind you 100%.

I think the Spirit Airlines owner(s) wants a strike so he (they) can blame someone when he (they) shut it down and sells off the operation to the highest bidder.

I will happily pay a spirit airlines strike fund assessment. Your payrates affect everyone's payrates. Go get 'em.

On other forums people are actually stepping forward to say that they have been contacted to be Contract pilots (scabs) despite the fact that they don't have the experience. One cannot believe that the FAA would allow inexperienced pilots to fly an Airbus into the mountains of South America! We hope this is completely not true.

Sigh.......

It's a 121 AIR CARRIER...

that means after you are officially "hired" you....

1. go to INDOC

2. go to aircraft-specific ground school

3. go to SIM!

4. PASS the PC

5. Get paired with a line-check-airman for IOE

6. PASS IOE!

7. Get assigned a build-up line...

8. bid a sched.!

But you know Lost, there are some VERY ignorant folks that think zero-time folks can just show up...OH, never mind.....

You can't fix stupid....

And you surely can't fix ignorance...

I think the Spirit Airlines owner(s) wants a strike so he (they) can blame someone when he (they) shut it down and sells off the operation to the highest bidder.

That is always a risk with a small "niche" carrier. It could happen, as someone might want those routes....

Hmmmm.......I see........But wouldn't the operation be worth alot more if it was, you know, OPERATING????

Latest resources

Back