• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit to Furlough 200

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sweet another red eye...over the rain forest and probably not a lot of radar coverage either. It does say people can file objections.

Frequency: Daily

NK 961 DEP FLL – 11:55 PM ARR MAO – 5:10 AM+1*
NK 972 DEP MAO – 6 :15 AM* ARR FLL – 11:35 AM

Estimated Annual Fuel Usage – 2,603,876 gallons.

* Note: Arrival and Departure times at Manaus are one hour later than listed during U.S. standard time (November-March) each year.

http://airlineinfo.com/ostpdf70/700.pdf

at least it would be a layover!

Wait a minute. Wasn't it about 3 months ago that Ben said there would be no furloughs, no mergers, no liquidations etc. etc. etc.......... Where are you now, Ben?

Wait a minute. Wasn't it about 3 months ago that Ben said there would be no furloughs, no mergers, no liquidations etc. etc. etc.......... Where are you now, Ben?

Ben was not exactly a shining star at USAir either.

He's busy adding more fiber to his diet for the next time he talks some sh*t...

It's pretty absurd he wants to continue to try to make money with the nickel-dime extras.. raise fares to where we can make money, and send the FLL agents to charm school.

Well I survived the initial 45.. but the next round will get me.. I'll probably be in the unemployment line by Sept..

Hey i know... maybe uncle hulas will give me my old job back..

He's busy adding more fiber to his diet for the next time he talks some sh*t...

It's pretty absurd he wants to continue to try to make money with the nickel-dime extras.. raise fares to where we can make money, and send the FLL agents to charm school.

Well I survived the initial 45.. but the next round will get me.. I'll probably be in the unemployment line by Sept..

Hey i know... maybe uncle hulas will give me my old job back..

TSA is furloughing too brutha.....look further like Europe/Asia/Idia

What number does that take us up too, counting the voluntary furloughes, i'm coming up with 421 and up are safe? for now! Sound bout right to anyone else?

Latest resources

Back