Spirit to Furlough 200

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hey you shifty *************************

i think he is going to make the cut, but he seems to think not. ill make it to october, and shrek early sept- if by some miracle there is going to be some mitigation.

BRU, huh? nice until the 17th? i'll call you when you get back. if i forget in two weeks, call me.

later,
SKIPPY

Shifty---long time no talk! TC is about 220 from the bottom (system wide), i'm (JM) about 200 from the bottom. Dog is about 180 ish. I talked to Paul O and he expects about 150 total furloughs so we will all make it

J
Good to hear you guys will make it. I'm on the street when I get home. Hope we can all survive this downturn. Shifty

So it is safe to say that every name that appeared on that WARN letter is going to be on the street in Sept approx 130 pilots.

Date of Hire

So it is safe to say that every name that appeared on that WARN letter is going to be on the street in Sept approx 130 pilots.
How far back will it go?

Shifty---long time no talk! TC is about 220 from the bottom (system wide), i'm (JM) about 200 from the bottom. Dog is about 180 ish. I talked to Paul O and he expects about 150 total furloughs so we will all make it

THAT is a little good news in a whole industry of crap news. Good to hear though........keep on keepin on.

Hey Skippy,
Is this going to hit TC or did he make the cut? Shrek, maybe you know. I'm still in BRU hanging out until the 17th. Then I can join you in the unemployment line. DEE DEE MAO mutha fuker

Bring it big daddy...........we will all have a blast!! Lemons into lemonaid........voila :)

Spirit Airlines, Inc.

OST-2008- Exemption - Ft. Lauderdale-Manaus, Brazil

July 3, 2008

Application for an Exemption

Spirit Airlines, Inc. applies for an exemption from 49 U.S.C. § 41101 to authorize scheduled foreign air transportation of persons, property and mail between points in the United States and Manaus, Brazil. Spirit also requests an allocation of seven weekly frequencies to conduct this service and that it be designated to the Government of Brazil to operate this service.

Specifically, Spirit requests the following authority: From a point or points in the United States via intermediate points to Manaus, Brazil and beyond to points in Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, and Chile. Spirit intends to offer daily scheduled air service between Ft. Lauderdale, Florida and Manaus using 144-seat Airbus A319 aircraft, pursuant to the schedule attached as Exhibit NK-1.

Under the amended agreement with Brazil, the U.S. currently has twenty one new weekly frequencies available for immediate allocation. Spirit is requesting seven of these new frequencies. Spirit would bring important new competition to the market and is prepared to begin service as soon as it receives all needed government approvals from the U.S. and Brazil.

Not sure how we're gonna pull this off with 28 airplanes

Sweet another red eye...over the rain forest and probably not a lot of radar coverage either. It does say people can file objections.

Frequency: Daily

NK 961 DEP FLL – 11:55 PM ARR MAO – 5:10 AM+1*
NK 972 DEP MAO – 6 :15 AM* ARR FLL – 11:35 AM

Estimated Annual Fuel Usage – 2,603,876 gallons.

* Note: Arrival and Departure times at Manaus are one hour later than listed during U.S. standard time (November-March) each year.

http://airlineinfo.com/ostpdf70/700.pdf

Latest resources

Back