Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit to fly to MSP from ORD and LAS. $9 tix. Really?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you seriously consider any seat on any of the CRJ products, including "first class", comfortable then you must be in a wheelchair with no feeling in your legs or possess a rear end of iron. I'll deadhead on Spirit's bus all day long over the CRJ-xxx...now that bigger Embraer, not bad...

As for wifi and IFE...I don't know what kind of commute you have but the only entertainment I ever see are the fa's antics and that asinine seat belt video on the back of seat 46B in the most uncomfortable aircraft ever made, the 757.

The point I'm trying to get to is that they're simply not that different from a pax standpoint, one's just more honest than the other.

CA1899 worked for GIA..

If you seriously consider any seat on any of the CRJ products, including "first class", comfortable then you must be in a wheelchair with no feeling in your legs or possess a rear end of iron.

I didn't say they were comfortable; I said they were more comfortable than Spirit's seats, and I stand by that. If my legs were a couple of inches shorter, I might feel differently, but they aren't. If I spend the whole flight not being able to move my legs (which is the case on Spirit), then I'll end up in a wheelchair by the end of that flight. A crappy seat with adequate seat pitch is better for me than a slightly better seat that I can't fit in.

. If I spend the whole flight not being able to move my legs (which is the case on Spirit), then I'll end up in a wheelchair by the end of that flight

:laugh:

Now that I can relate to, so you're a tall guy? I'm not short (6'1") but I sat next to a guy I was flying with who was 6'7" during a deadhead on a 200...funniest and most painful thing I ever watched. He spent the flight in the equivalent of the fetal position, when the chick in front of him reclined he looked like he was gonna cry.

I get what you're sayin, and I feel for ya.

:laugh:

Now that I can relate to, so you're a tall guy? I'm not short (6'1") but I sat next to a guy I was flying with who was 6'7" during a deadhead on a 200...funniest and most painful thing I ever watched.

Oh that had to suck!! There was a guy at my last company who was about that tall, and he had to just leave both of his knees in the aisle of the 1900 when he rode on it. At least there wasn't a beverage cart to bang on them!

Competition is great. Let the fittest survive.
When you say "fittest" are you referring to post-bankruptcy companies who worked the system, screwed employees and creditors, and un-leveled the playing field for us who didn't have to use the bankruptcy crutch?

PS- A little off topic, I know but I couldn't resist.

Latest resources

Back