• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

spirit interview questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The main grading is from the panel interview and you could consider that subjective too but it's usually 3 or 4 people and they seem to do a good job setting a relaxed tone.

Do you do the essay on a PC using MS word? Most people on this forum will need that for the spell checker.:laugh:

Tel me habaut its!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have any info on this, "online assessment test" they are giving people prior to an interview?

You have to fill out your name and supply background info and flight times. Again there is no multiple choice option for your name or employment history. Very few people will be weeded out by this psychometric exam. Best of luck with the assesment.

hmm... I normally do better on the multiple choice questions. I guess I'll really have to step up the review. Thanks for the info.

Has anybody taken the new online personality and cognitive tests yet? If so, how long did it take for you guys to hear back from them with the results?. Appreciate any info or pm's with info.

Thanks,
Dc-10 freak

Has anybody taken the new online personality and cognitive tests yet? If so, how long did it take for you guys to hear back from them with the results?. Appreciate any info or pm's with info.

Thanks,
Dc-10 freak

I heard it takes about a week... Would love expanded info on the latest format of the actual interview if anyone can chime in!

Latest resources

Back