spirit interview questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Detroitpilot22

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what specifically to study on the atp stuff. Im good with the HR stuff, just want to be prepared as best I can.
Thanks
For those interested - 5000 total, 3000 tpic 1 LOR

rumour is that the ATP written is no more, they now have believe it or not some type of an essay format with a few short answer questions tagged on to the end of it...dont know how heavily they weigh that...wish I had more info, good luck

Spirit questions: CEO, how many aircraft, etc. Weather: alternates, takeoff mins, circling approach protection, etc. Essay of the question of the day which may be a random aircraft experience. Have fun at the interview and don't sweat the written too much.

Instead of multiple guess it's now short answer with one essay question at the end.

Spirit questions: CEO, how many aircraft, etc. Weather: alternates, takeoff mins, circling approach protection, etc. Essay of the question of the day which may be a random aircraft experience. Have fun at the interview and don't sweat the written too much.

Do you do the essay on a PC using MS word? Most people on this forum will need that for the spell checker.:laugh:

Is this just a Spirit thing or are more airlines ditching ATP styled MC questions for essays?

Arent these a bit more subjective when it comes to grading?

Latest resources

Back