• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit Instituting $5 Cowl Fee

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
by applying and using my resources like everyone else...
it boils down to this....not one of us on the list here gives a rats A$$ what either of you may think of our product...the stock price, our work rules and the thousands of apps on file say otherwise...if your at SWA or Delta and it helps you sleep at night because you think your just a little bit better than the rest of us...more power to you...now if youll excuse me i have another 6 days off to attend too before my 120 credit hour month is over...

3 job fairs under my belt. Couldn't go to this last one because of our precious PBS. I was told you were one of the head quarter stalkers.

3 job fairs under my belt. Couldn't go to this last one because of our precious PBS. I was told you were one of the head quarter stalkers.

You were told wrong, I had 3 internal recs. IF you ever get a call leave the soap opera inmaturity at 9e...makes me really miss that place... Show up with that attitude and you'll have a really long wait

Last edited:
You were told wrong, IF you ever get a call leave the soap opera inmaturity at 9e...makes me really miss that place

I sure hope so. But yeah you did go to headquarters and did your thing. Cudos to you. I don't have the guts to do that. Congrats on your gig.

If one trip to recruitment office and three LORs makes me a stalker so be it. I don't think u know who I am as my "new gig" is almost two years old now

If one trip to recruitment office and three LORs makes me a stalker so be it. I don't think u know who I am as my "new gig" is almost two years old now

I know who you are. 2 years is a new gig what the hell are you talking about lol. You just left hear a year and some month ago. Sorry to bust your bubble but hitting second year pay does not necessary mean you have been on property 2 years. Lol what a joke.

... First of all learn to spell it makes u look like a big boy to the rest of us HERE. Please reference the ALMOST in my previous post. Secondly the only joke here is u...u make it way to easy to figure out who you are... Back to having a life now good luck with your job search...your classified with the whole check airmen that can't get a job here bc of they're shi$$y holier than thou attitudes

Last edited:
Not sure how this has turned into a pissing match between you and I. I know who you are and always thought highly of you at 9e... Good luck in your job search hope they call u

... First of all learn to spell it makes u look like a big boy to the rest of us HERE. Please reference the ALMOST in my previous post. Secondly the only joke here is u...u make it way to easy to figure out who you are... Back to having a life now good luck with your job search...your classified with the whole check airmen that can't get a job here bc of they're shi$$y holier than thou attitudes

You beat me to it! "Here". Good job brown nosin a job! See ya around CT.

VX..check your pm's

Last edited:
Just read that Spirit will not talk to any civilian without 500 hours TPIC part 121/135 at the LAS job fair in January. I wonder what's going on? RJ FO's need not apply?

Latest resources

Back