• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit - FO's vs Captains

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Definetly more. I've yet to run into anyone that is even wavering. YEEEEEEES!

I still can't seem to find those 8 guys (or 3 guys with 8 screen names) with so much dissention towards the Union that run the Spirit bitch board. I don't understand why they are trying to undermine the efforts to try and get us a better contract. Sometimes you have to suck up your bruised ego and work for something better!

I still can't seem to find those 8 guys (or 3 guys with 8 screen names) with so much dissention towards the Union that run the Spirit bitch board. I don't understand why they are trying to undermine the efforts to try and get us a better contract. Sometimes you have to suck up your bruised ego and work for something better!

That board makes me want to puke. Mostly completely useless info.

All of you mad junior boys are just "whackin yourself off". The Spirit group will not strike until the MAJORITY decides that the current situation is unbearable.

All of you are pissd because you expected to upgrade in 18 months and you left the left seat of an RJ to go to something bigger. The cyclical airline business has you stuck in a bad place during down times. Suck it up like everyone else in this business who had found themselves in your position and hang on. It will get better, but you've got to wait until the cycle hits an upswing.

The older members of this profession in your group, having suffered through many more cycles than yourselves, will not walk until they know they can do better. At the present time, they can NOT.

My membership to the board mysteriously went away (couldn't log on anymore) when I stated my concern over a union rep. (hotel comm. chair.....HT.....ie "repo man") trashing his fellow MEC. He blew a gasket, and after I could'nt log on anymore. Cant be pro-MEC on that board. I log on now under a friends name yet mind my myself (dont want to get him kicked off)! My guess is the Goldman is the twisted voice of a few of those posters in question. I dont know what their game is?! I dont see what they have to gain with their pro-managment stance. It'd be nice if someone would start a "normal board".

I haven't heard of anyone from rjet making a big commotion at Spirit...why would they care who you are?

I guess you must not be a part of Operation Monkeywrench? I guess none of us are, but I do like saying the word! By the way, I have been through some ups and downs in the industry, Rjet was only a year of my life due to another furlough on a "big" plane, had to pay the bills. I would like to restate my opinion that we will have greater than 85% yes to strike vote!

My membership to the board mysteriously went away (couldn't log on anymore) when I stated my concern over a union rep. (hotel comm. chair.....HT.....ie "repo man") trashing his fellow MEC. He blew a gasket, and after I could'nt log on anymore. Cant be pro-MEC on that board. I log on now under a friends name yet mind my myself (dont want to get him kicked off)! My guess is the Goldman is the twisted voice of a few of those posters in question. I dont know what their game is?! I dont see what they have to gain with their pro-managment stance. It'd be nice if someone would start a "normal board".

Over at RAH we had a board with real names, and they still have it. It worked well and I am sure it still does. But it was not run by Teamsters. Probably a good thing. I have approached our MEC about creating a board like that but they have quoted some legal issues and I doubt it will happen. It seems the only way to do it is if it is done privately.

Latest resources

Back