Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

kman

MR O
Hey guys, how long to Hold dfw as a new hire? Growth? How is the Qol in base vs XXX? Whats junior DFW CA running? What are the chances of DFW closing? Thanks for any info.

Hey guys, how long to Hold dfw as a new hire? Growth? How is the Qol in base vs XXX? Whats junior DFW CA running? What are the chances of DFW closing? Thanks for any info.

Most Junior CA in DFW 11/7/2011 hire. I just looked at FLiCA quickly. It may be slightly more junior than that. I can't even look up the hire date of the bottom FO in DFW. She was not on the last Seniority list from January. Looks like 50 from the bottom. So bottom 5%. Can't be more than 3 months. Probably less. Chances of anything closing is slim per the COO. This came up in recurrent not so long ago as a question. DFW is such a central location that it works really well. If it is closing we are all applying elsewhere. QOL in base is good except LAS where it always starts with a transcon red eye. But guys over there like it. QOL commuting is... well... is that ever good?

What about DTW? Is it currently junior? Any idea how long the hiring is expected to continue?

DTW is a bit less junior. Bottom FO is may be January/February hire. I am just guessing. According to the cool aid suppliers hiring is going to continue for a long time.

Fleet plan from the Co's investor page:

http://ir.spirit.com/fleetplan.cfm

Of course it is just that... a plan... I have experienced that plan changing, right here at NK, in the past... it wasn't fun.

What about DTW? Is it currently junior? Any idea how long the hiring is expected to continue?

I got DTW right out of training, I'm also a 2/3 hire.

DTW is a bit less junior. Bottom FO is may be January/February hire. I am just guessing. According to the cool aid suppliers hiring is going to continue for a long time.

Of course it is just that... a plan... I have experienced that plan changing, right here at NK, in the past... it wasn't fun.
Thanks cowboy. Kool aid drinkers. That's funny.

LOL, sounds like the industry standard plan of "hire until we need to furlough".

Nothing new, timing is everything and it's never fun, no matter where you're at.

I have submitted my application-or rather think I have submitted my application but when I click the "submit" button, the page always goes to an error page. Same goes for when I register. Does Spirit's web page just not work well with Apple products? Maybe I will try on company or hotel computer, but then I cannot really upload a resume either. Weird.

Latest resources

Back